Reservo Image Hosting Script 1.8
Reservo – Features
Powerful Image Uploader:
- Multi-image uploader with preview thumbail, progress upload, size remaining, upload speed and time remaining.
- Drag & Drop into the browser to begin uploading (for supported browsers).
- Copy all image links to the clipboard button. Copy direct links, HTML code and BBCode.
- Image uploads are stored securely and assigned a short url. Optionally make this a longer hash via the admin area.
- Using GD (standard within PHP) support:
- PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF & WBMP.
- Using ImageMagick (PHP module) support thumbnails in over 200 image types:
- 3FR, AAI, AI, ART, ARW, AVI, AVS, BGR, BGRA, BMP, BMP2, BMP3, BRF, CAL, CALS, CANVAS, CAPTION, CIN, CIP, CLIP, CMYK, CMYKA, CR2, CRW, CUR, CUT, DCM, DCR, DCX, DDS, DFONT, DNG, DOT, DPX, DXT1, DXT5, EPDF, EPI, EPS, EPS2, EPS3, EPSF, EPSI, EPT, EPT2, EPT3, ERF, EXR, FAX, FITS, FRACTAL, FTS, G3, GIF, GIF87, GRADIENT, GRAY, GROUP4, GV, HALD, HDR, HISTOGRAM, HRZ, HTM, HTML, ICB, ICO, ICON, IIQ, INFO, INLINE, IPL, ISOBRL, JNG, JNX, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JSON, K25, KDC, LABEL, M2V, M4V, MAC, MAP, MASK, MAT, MATTE, MEF, MIFF, MNG, MONO, MOV, MP4, MPC, MPEG, MPG, MRW, MSL, MSVG, MTV, MVG, NEF, NRW, NULL, ORF, OTB, OTF, PAL, PALM, PAM, PANGO, PATTERN, PBM, PCD, PCDS, PCL, PCT, PCX, PDB, PDF, PDFA, PEF, PES, PFA, PFB, PFM, PGM, PICON, PICT, PIX, PJPEG, PLASMA, PNG, PNG00, PNG24, PNG32, PNG48, PNG64, PNG8, PNM, PPM, PREVIEW, PS, PS2, PS3, PSB, PSD, PTIF, PWP, RADIAL-GRADIENT, RAF, RAS, RAW, RGB, RGBA, RGBO, RGF, RLA, RLE, RMF, RW2, SCR, SCT, SFW, SGI, SHTML, SIX, SIXEL, SPARSE-COLOR, SR2, SRF, STEGANO, SUN, SVG, SVGZ, TEXT, TGA, THUMBNAIL, TIFF, TIFF64, TILE, TIM, TTC, TTF, TXT, UBRL, UIL, UYVY, VDA, VICAR, VID, VIFF, VIPS, VST, WBMP, WEBP, WMF, WMV, WMZ, WPG, X, X3F, XBM, XC, XCF, XPM, XPS, XV, XWD, YCbCr, YCbCrA, YUV.
- Preview logic as standard. On upload, a 1100x1100px cached jpg version of each image is stored. Thumbnails are generated quicker from this rather than using the original image.
- Image watermarking options including support for transparent pngs and water positioning.
- Automatic rotate images on upload option. (for jpg, png, gif & wbmp)
- Support for multiple image server storage. Store images on a FTP server or external dedicated server. Use based on least used space, random or a specific server.
- Support for image downloads by remote url.
- User registration & members area.
- Users can create an account and manage all their image uploads in one place.
- Fast ajax based image manager built entirely in-house.
Unqiue Image Manager:
- Full screen, responsive file manager. Full support on mobile, tablet & desktop devices.
- Fast ajax based image manager built entirely in-house. No need to reload the entire site to browse albums or images.
- Search widget in the header for quick searching. Both on the main website and the image manager.
- Browse other public images, albums and by image category.
- Set albums within albums, there’s no limit on the sub-album depth. Even share a top level album with users to provide access to photos organised into sub-albums.
- Viewing image page:
- Large image preview, resized depending on device.
- Zoom option on image preview to view full screen.
- Display of any accociated EXIF image data onscreen, like when it was taken, location, camera etc.
- Options to download the original image or different sizes.
- Sharing code for forums or your own website/email.
- Email the image or share via social networks.
- Comment on the image. The comments functionality is entirely built in, manage, approve, edit comments via the admin area.
- Color palette which displays the most comment colors within the image.
- ‘Like’ button so your visitors can like the image.
- A link to view detailed image view statistics.
- Pre-caching within the image manager so the image manager is lightning fast.
- Support for keyboard navigation when viewing images.
- View a slideshow of any album. If it’s a public album, share it with other users/customers.
- Option to rotate images within the file manager. (for jpg, png, gif & wbmp)
- 3 album privacy options:
- Public – Listed on the site.
- Limited Public – Available if someone knows the album/image path.
- Private – Only available via the owners account.
- In addition to the above, you can configure the entire site to be private or an entire user account.
- Albums can have passwords set. Users can not access the album & images unless the correct password is entered.
- The original images & image thumbnails are stored with a long unique file path so they can’t be guessed. Direct browser access denied to the image storage.
- Images statistics:
- Daily, weekly, monthly views.
- Referring sites.
- Visiting countries.
- Visiting browsers.
- Visiting operating systems.
Optional Account Types:
- Non User: (not logged in)
- Inactive images are only kept for 60 days. (configurable)
- Maximum upload filesize of 1MB. (configurable)
- Sees advertising. (configurable)
- Free User:
- Inactive images are only kept for 90 days. (configurable)
- Maximum upload filesize of 10MB. (configurable)
- Storage limit of 1TB. (configurable)
- Sees advertising. (configurable)
- Paid User:
- Inactive images are kept while they have a premium account. (configurable)
- No maximum upload size. (configurable)
- Storage limit of 10TB. (configurable)
- No advertising on the site. (configurable)
- Admin User:
- As with the paid user but has access to the admin area.
Security & Performance:
- All passwords stored using SHA256 and PBKDF2 key extender. Industry recommended non-reversible method for password storage.
- IP blacklisting – block IP addresses from using the site.
- Image type blacklisting – ban certain types of images from being uploaded.
- Spam protection – Set minimum time between submissions.
- Spam protection – Set maximum images a user can upload per day.
- Report images pages (DMCA).
- Full support for https.
- Externally tested for XSS and SQL injection attacks.
- All image thumbnails cached on your website so they’re loaded fast.
- Support for CDNs such as CloudFlare to improve load speed.
- Charge for account upgrades. Fully integrated with PayPals automated IPN functionality.
- Easy Ads – Use the admin interface to easily integrate your banner ads or Google Adsense code.
- Rewards Plugin
- Mobile & Desktop App Access
- User Comments Plugin
- Social Network Login Plugin
- Newsletter Plugin
- Country Ban Plugin
- Amazon S3 File Store Plugin
- We also have a large amount of plugins available on the plugins page.
Social Network Sharing:
- Social networking icons to share uploaded files on Twitter, Facebook, Email & more.
- Support for user logins using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & more.
- Multiple language support.
- Manage any text content on the site via the admin area.
- Translation admin tools so the site can be used in most languages.
- Translation debugging tools.
- Written for PHP5.3+.
- 100% full source code.
- Easy installation.
- Fully customisable.
- Modern template. (easily customise and create additional ones)
- Simple, clean, ajax style look and feel.
- Dashboard detailing image downloads and active images.
- Search images and view thumbnails directly in the admin area.
- Disable images.
- Manage users and filter by user images.
- Manage blocked IPs.
- Manage site settings.
- Manage image categories.
- Set and manage image servers.
- Configure to use specific image server, random or the one with most space.
- Set site theme.
- Set paid account packages, rates and period.
- Amend an account expiry date.
- Set PayPal email address for site payments.
- Set free/paid user account settings:
- Whether a user can upload.
- Available storage space.
- Max image upload filesize.
- Whether to show adverts.
- Whether to show the link to the upgrade page.
- After how long to remove inactive files.
- The permitted concurrent uploads.
- Max download size permitted.
- Max remote concurrent remote urls.
- Option to set the filename on the image download url.
- Option to use a different image url than the main site.
- Set banner ad/advert code.
- Modern Ajax interface.